WILDFIRE YOUTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILDFIRE YOUTH

Wild Fire IntroHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

for those studying at UA...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Godschild10

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-08

for those studying at UA... Empty
PostSubject: for those studying at UA...   for those studying at UA... EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:15 am

--> for those who are still without a life group, you could approach us for follow-ups

Xavier Torno - 09278318040
Joc Ignacio - 09276761698

we're currently attending a non-denominatory fellowship (halo-halong church na nag fefellowship) every Thursday at 7th ave. unisite subd. it is called the "7th Haven fellowship center"

currently, it is attended by most Wildfire and most of them grew and are still growing through God together with His helpers there.

it's for our growth to hear the word of God everyday

it's our heart to serve those who are hungry for Daddy God's word...

hehe! wala na kong masabi!

basta text niyo yung nasa taas for details!

out! and God bless bounce
Back to top Go down
toblerone

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Comment...   for those studying at UA... EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:30 pm

It's nice to know that people did push through with the idea of WildFire having it's own site.. this is not bad at all to start with.. he he he.. it's nice to hear about the most unlikely people being a part of the group.. it just proves that God really moves in His own ways.. not our ways.. His.

Joining a lifegroup would be something challenging for some, specially when you hear the word "Commitment".. but take it from me, it's worth it. It's not just any support group. It's family. Although at times, members of the family go far away, they still at times go back and what's nice about it is that the family that you've known today will still be family decades away.. that's what i like about this lifegroup.. hmm.. miss it.. my addict family.. he he he..

Last edited by toblerone on Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oversight..)
Back to top Go down
Carbon33

Carbon33

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: for those studying at UA...   for those studying at UA... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:30 pm

I went to this lifegroup...
@Toblerone- I agree in what you had said... it is really difficult at first but then you'll find it more than worth it after you had been part of that family.

@Godschild- Are you in some chance to be Kuya Joc of 12th ave. in UA? hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for those studying at UA...   for those studying at UA... Empty

Back to top Go down

for those studying at UA...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WILDFIRE YOUTH :: INSIDE THE WILDFIRE :: Life Groups-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com